- USG Professionals
- Western Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences.
In parallel with the product development phase the production flows are designed and installed by the production engineering and industrialization team. As Industrialization/Automation Engineer for projection, you will be able to influence the production processes of the future and as such assure competitive advantage for the Belgium Operations plant. Operations colleagues will depend on you to support them in their day to day manufacturing activities as well.
- You guide project teams as automation expert and support in the design, development and implementation of flexible and lean processes, state of the art techniques and efficient toolings
- You analyze and implement technical solutions in order to increase quality, productivity and speed within production
- You design, develop and implement flexible, lean processes and state of the art test solutions
- You influence the design for Automation and testability to ensure cost-effective test solutions and smooth production flows
- You are point of contact for external contacts to support our automation projects
- You follow up evolutions in automation to stay a trendsetter in this area
- You initiate and implement improvement ideas
- You support manufacturing teams where needed.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or IT - a specialization in automation is a plus. Young graduates are definetely welcome to apply!
- You have experience in image processing and affection with industrial camera systems
- You have knowledge of :
- industrial automation (PLC, visualization, motion control, robotics, agv, …)
- program languages (C#, .net, scripting languages,…) is a plus
- optics, mechanics and visualization techniques and applications is a plus
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about automation and/or Industry 4.0
- You gain energy from defining and implementing efficient and lean production processes
- You are communicative, flexible and customer minded
- You are a teamplayer with creative sense and social ability
- You are positive, assertive and you have a “can do” mentality
- You always challenge the status qu
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You communicate fluently, both written and spoken, in English and Dutch
We offer you a nice salary package based on your experience and expertise.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 8 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Western Flanders straight to your mailbox.