- USG Professionals
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for an Automation Engineer! Our client is a is a technology conglomerate focusing on mechanical engineering such as process technologies and components.
Your Role as an Automation Engineer:
- Developing and Programming of software as part of a team.
- Improving software applications for new requirements and technologies.
- Developing customer's specific requirements in our software applications.
- Maintain software validation and tests.
- Investigating new solutions and improvements for our software applications.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor in Engineering or ICT
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience: Siemens Step7, Tia portal, CPU's: S7-300/400/1500, Industrial Communication Protocols (OPC, Profinet, Profibus, IO Link, Ethercad,…, Motor Drive Controls, Databases (MS and non-MS), SQL (ORM Frameworks, .net technologies (VB, C#)
- Team player
- Have knowledge of machines and SCADA developments
- Quickly learn new methods, both in your knowledge domain (e.g., Design Patterns) and beyond (e.g., Validation Procedures)
- Formal work according to specified specifications
- In the relationship with customers, you create trust and respect
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are prepared to travel (in total less than 8 weeks per year, in periods of maximum 2 weeks)
- An exciting, varied job with room for initiative and personal growth.
- Working in a highly motivated and skilled team, with an international customer base.
- A competitive remuneration package.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.