- J-Tec Material Handling
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- Permanent, Full-time
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA.
- As an Automation engineer you are responsible for engineering process control systems for various (inter)national projects.
- You combine the functional analyses of the project with the programming of PLC’s, HMI panels and Scada systems.
- You will be part of a dedicated team, where you can have the possibility to act as the functional project lead.
- If required the automation engineer can attend meetings to discuss the functional analyses.
- During commissioning, you will work together with the commissioning engineer to test the entire functionality.
- As an Automation engineer you own a higher technical degree (Bachelor or Master).
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in programming process control systems with Siemens and/or Rockwell.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an asset, electrical drawings in particular.
- Flexible to travel abroad several times a year, for periods of 2 or 3 weeks, depending on the size and complexity of the project.
- Like your future colleagues, you believe in continuous improvement, creative solutions, ownership and teamwork.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English.
- In the possession of a driver’s licence type B.
- A various function as an Automation Engineer in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- A technically challenging job, because every project is unique and the solution we provide is tailored to our customer’s needs.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your competences.
- Possibility to follow workshops and trainings to keep up to date with technical novelties.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra allowances for your overnight stays abroad.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- J-Tec is a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Industrial automation, PLC programmer
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 7 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Installation & maintenance engineers' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.