- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
- Characterize analysis of viral and protein products by LC-MS/MS
- Process and report data
- Communicate with requesters from different groups
- Troubleshoot and flag data inconsistencies
- Present and discuss findings in the scientific team meetings
- Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures
- HLO (Bachelors) or Master’s degree in Analytical chemistry or a related field with relevant working experience.
- Minimum requirement is at least 1 year of hands on experience with biomolecular mass spectrometry in the field of protein characterization.
- Experience in working in industry, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory
- You have a critical attitude and value accuracy in the execution of your work and that of others.
- You enjoy working in a team and you take responsibility for own work and planning.
- Proficient English (written and oral)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 30 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Quality' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.