Assistant Retail Real Estate
- Bright Plus Brussel
- Interim optional fixed contract, Permanent, Full-time
Assistant Retail Real Estate
For our client, a large player in the real estate sector, we are looking for a dynamic and trilingual assistant. You will provide management support to the Retail team based in Brussels. This team advises retailers and landlords in different segments such as high streets real estate, shopping centers, and out of town locations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Screening incoming telephone calls, dealing with enquiries or referring callers to the managers;
- Preparing property brochures and mailings;
- Preparing internal and external documents, i.e. marketing mailings, presentations, documents, spreadsheets, etc. ;
- Co-ordinating arrangements for internal and external meetings and events, collecting appropriate material, making sure all meetings run smoothly and following through with detailed minutes;
- Supporting the team director and the commercial team (7 staff members) with their daily schedule and e-mail and mail management;
- Managing and updating our Database;
- Filing and archiving;
- Registering lease agreements and following up on payments (registration duties);
- Translating documents and texts from and into FR, NL and EN.
Who are you?
You have a successful experience in a similar position, ca. 5 years’ experience:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- You are stress-resistant, flexible, communicative and punctual;
- You work well in a team as autonomously;
- You are enthusiastic, collaborative, service-minded and solution-oriented;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- You are a proactive person, ready to carry out your own tasks autonomously;
- Passion for the retail, new trends and real estate;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Outlook);
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, spoken and written;
- You love teamwork and being part of a successful team;
- You have a friendly and service-minded personality.
Interested? Please apply via the link below:
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Brussels (location)
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Possibility to work from home: 1 day
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution
- 12 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management assistant / secretary' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.