- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Our client is an international association.
Our client is looking for an Assistant - Events to provide support to a highly dynamic team of 3 persons who combine their passion to make a difference for their Association and their members. MAIN DUTIES This position is made of classical administrative tasks and a.o :
- In charge of events registration, including confirmation messages, invoices, follow-up on payments (reminders), production of badges, list of participants, registration reports, event information, after event message, etc.
- Permanent contacts with the event delegates – “customer experience”
- Logistical organisation of events, including preparation and analysis of tenders, permanent contact with the suppliers, budget management, on site follow-up
- On-site support
- Support colleagues in preparation of travels, hotels, agendas
- Minutes of internal meetings
- Logistical organisation of the Association internal meetings/retreat
- Open to international and multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Rigorous, able to work both in a team and alone
- Dynamic and proactive, taking initiative
- Results-oriented approach, problem solving attitude
- Stress resistant
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- At ease with Microsoft Office package
- Integrity and professionalism
We offer you an interim contract for a long term period to cover a maternity leave. It will be an opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and contacts with its members worldwide.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 18 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.