- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client, an SME part of an international group located in the region of Sint-Truiden, is looking for an Assistant Accountant to strengthen the team. The company has a strong identity in a dynamic market.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for following tasks:
- Control and process incoming invoices
- Follow-up of approval process with operations and the CFO
- Contact with suppliers concerning invoices, credit notes,…
- Preparing and executing on a weekly basis the payment run
- Create outgoing invoices
- Follow-up on incoming payments
- Control and process petty cash
- Liaise with the external accountant
The Assistant Accountant will work closely together with operations and you will report to the CFO.
- You have at least a first experience in Accounting or Financial administration
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset
- You are good with Excel and accounting software
- You work accurate and in a structured way
- You work autonomously and you cooperate and communicate transparent with the management
- You adopt a positive mindset and a flexible attitude
- Operational job as Assistant Accountant
- Dynamic SME part of an international group
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
From € 32.000 to € 37.000 per year
- Meal vouchers
- 14 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs straight to your mailbox.