Application Support (Debugger)
- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
Application Support (Debugger)
Location : Wavre or Brussels (at the beginning, it will be from Wavre for the onboarding, then it can be wherever the employee wants)
Senior Application Support Engineer
Are you trilingual in Dutch, French and English?
Do you have a strong knowledge of Linux and other open-source software?
Are you willing to work in a growing company where you will have a lot of autonomy (including homeworking possibilities)?
If so, don't wait any further and apply to this amazing job!
As a Senior Application Support Engineer, you are part of our Service Team Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the second level of support of our Unified Communication solutions. You are a team player and you always put customers first by being creative.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the advanced Incident Management of our Unified Communication solutions:
- You follow up complex incident tickets
- You solve customer problems.
- You are part of the 24/7 Oncall team.
- You are responsible for Change Management:
- You install and replace equipment on the customer's site.
- You make changes to the customer's configuration at his request.
- You and your Second Line Service team review the situation daily to continuously improve the support team.
- You manage the customer infrastructure.
- You manage internal projects such as product activation, process evolution, etc.
- You want to be part of a new revolution in the world of communication.
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology (optional).
- You are used to working in a Linux environment and you are interested in Open Source software in general.
- You speak English, French and Dutch fluently. It doesn't need to be perfect, but you can at least properly express yourself in the 3 languages.
- The no-nonsense mentality of a growing company holds no secrets for you.
- You take care of customer satisfaction.
- You are able to solve problems and are eager to learn.
- Knowledge of open standards (SIP and related technologies) is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to give/receive constructive feedback.
- An environment that evolves around growth and development, offering you many opportunities
- A nice salary package, including a company car
- An exciting working atmosphere with the recognition of the work done... as it should be!
- Our basic principles set us apart from other employers
- commitment: acting together and seeking a long-term relationship
- interest in what we do: taking responsibility and showing initiative
- respect: each person is different and everyone should be able to be themselves
- empowerment: providing you with all the help, support and tools possible.
Are you the right fit? Apply now !
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
€ 2.545 per year
- 25 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Walloon Brabant, Brussels straight to your mailbox.