- Ghent, Belgium with 20% travel
- Permanent, Full-time
- Determine innovative concepts and chemical or mechanical mechanisms to provide efficacious, profitable and industry leading solutions in the domain of Cleaning and Hygiene for the dairy industry.
- Understand existing regional cleaning practice, equipment, local legal compliance and equipment requirements.
- Translate the concepts into Business Proposals for new projects. Develop value proposition, and product placement. Estimate budgets in combination with profit/loss.
- Closely cooperate with R&D and commercial teams, work alongside and cooperate with DeLaval Equipment Solutions Team, Digital Services and Service teams.
- Maintain a global competition & business intelligence awareness for related products and solutions for Cleaning Solutions.
- Conduct trainings and competence handover (technical, biological, feature and benefit).
- Contribute to drive growth and margin in the Milk Quality and Animal Health product area.
- As the Application Specialist you report to the Director Cleaning Solutions.
- Master’s degree of Sciences or Economy: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or related, Commercial Engineer.
- At least 5 years of B2B experience in a function like e.g. Product or Project Manager, Innovation Lead, Product Specialist.
- High level of familiarity with the agricultural or food processing industry.
- You are fluent in English.
- Strong strategic thinking ability with good communications skills.
- Organized, task oriented and analytical personality.
- Customer and market focused.
- Teamplayer, you are able to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
DeLaval has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.?You can send your application only through www.ceresrecruitment.be.
For further information, please contact Tom Seghers +32 (0)483 391065.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.delaval.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.
Ceres is your international Recruitment, Interim Solutions, Executive Search specialist for food and agribusiness related vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. We perform our search in our extensive network and our tailor-made media campaigns. Our clients operate in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. Ceres and its clients are therefore extending the frontiers in their search for selected candidates in Belgium but also in The Netherlands, Germany and Poland, and within their international global network. Ceres market areas are : agriculture, horticulture, cattle breeding, bio technology, agro technique, food, retail / foodservice, biobased economy, foodprocessing, nutrition/health, wholesale. Our job areas ae : general management, marketing & sales, operations, supply chain & purchase, human resource management, financial management, quality management, research and development, engineering and technology.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Petrol card
- GSM & smartphone
- 21 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs straight to your mailbox.