Application Manager (Security)
- EQUANS, the new name of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
Application Manager (Security)
Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- More attractive cities
- More efficient and greener companies
- More sustainable and comfortable buildings
The Finance team of BU Benelux is one of the central teams in charge of delivering the appropriate systems design for our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence (BI) systems. It ensures that operational processes are effective, and seamlessly integrated with back offices and financial data production systems, all within a secure end-to-end control environment.
For the Finance and Control area, this team manages the “ALLIANCE” (SAP ERP and BI systems environment used across several Business Units of EQUANS Belux.
Your missionAs a member of the team, you will report to the Head of Finance & Control Process and Data Management and be responsible for:
- managing the existing portfolio of IT applications (SAP and others) in the area of accounting and finance:
- define, plan and control the availability of IT applications
- provide user training/support to ensure that applications are used correctly
- manage user access rights and compliance with internal control procedures, SoD, Risk Matrix,…
- identify, evaluate and prioritize new needs/demands for changes to our applications
- manage master data and operations (closing procedures, data loads, interfaces, etc.)
- actively collaborate in design and IT project execution, or when there is high demand to make changes to an application in the Finance & Control domain
- build expertise in financial and cost accounting processes and in the management and design of access rights related to these processes
- your interactions:
- Finance & Control community at the level of EQUANS Belux
- Finance & Control community at the level of EQUANS Corporate
- EQUANS Belux Finance and HR shared services
- EQUANS IT Business Analysts
- external consultants
- you hold a bachelor's degree or higher in economic science (applied), commercial science or IT science
- you have at least a first degree of experience in data management and process management, in IT applications management, in audit (junior auditor), in project management (PMO) and/or in operational analysis in accounting and finance
- you are familiar with access rights management and security procedures
- knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP Business Intelligence and/or SAP S/4HANA is an asset
- knowledge of the Group's financial organisation, rules and regulations would be a plus
- you demonstrate leadership and can manage teams independently on multi-disciplinary projects
- you are organized, meticulous and able to work independently
- you can cope under stress
- you are a team player
- you have excellent communication skills
- you are fluent in French, Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 5 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.