6 of 9Next
As a Business Application Manager you will be part of the DQM Department. Data Quality Management is a pivot between the finance and risk functions of KBC Group.
DQM is responsible for the building and maintenance of reporting tools (calculation engines) and risk - and finance reports for KBC Worldwide. Crucial is that this data need to be on time, correct and complete.
Our teams are composed of colleagues with ICT experience, as well as colleagues with a business background.
You will work in a mixed Business-ICT team, responsible for - among others - design, maintenance and support of the Liquidity or IFRS9 calculation tool (Moody's). These systems calculate expected credit.
Application Manager at KBC
• be responsible for up and running applications,
• be part of an international team of specialists,
• be an important bridge between the business users and the technical experts,
• be involved in multiple projects,
• translate complex business requirements into functional requirements,
• help our users with their questions and problems (client centricity),
• be, together with your colleagues, end-to-end owner of changes (determine business requirements, planning, tests, training…).
You have an analytical mind?
You are a team player?
You are fluent in English?
Do you already feel the magic? Then you are possibly the one we are looking for!
• active support during your career,
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
• many different career opportunities,
• a permanent contract,
• a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special
terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
• possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
• a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs at KBC