- Experis Belgium
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Application Expert (M/F/X)
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
- Responsible for the administration of existing enterprise GIS databases and the analysis, design, and creation of new databases.
- Co-works with GIS Developers and Systems Administrators to develop web-based mapping applications and other GIS solutions.
- Data modeling, database optimization, understanding and implementation of schemas, and the ability to interpret and write complexSQL queries.
- Proactively monitor systems for optimum performance and capacity constraints.
- Co-works with System Administrators to ensure all system tiers are synchronized between staging, production, and disaster recovery.
- Create and maintain documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Define, recommend, and develop database standards, including ensuring that all enterprise data meets the minimum metadata requirements.
- Develop process improvements and automation, where appropriate.
- Applications area: Marlin, Tandem, Geotev
- SQL Oracle (Spatial) and PL/SQL
- Powerbuilder is a plus
- ArcGIS Enterprise (ArcSDE)
- Bentley Microstation is a plus
- Educated in information management or software engineering with strong knowledge of GeoICT or work experience within the GIS-industry of minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of principles and practices of cartography and geospatial data management
If you'd like to know more, please contact Jens De Beule through email ().
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- 17 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Mechelen straight to your mailbox.