16 of 22Next
Jobmatch repose sur deux piliers : nos intérimaires et nos clients.
Notre approche individuelle, notre engagement et notre souci de la qualité nous permettent d'investir dans une relation professionnelle solide et durable.
Jobmatch Nivelles est à la recherche d'un ingénieur d'application FR/EN pour l'un de ses clients, fabricant, fournisseur et développeur mondial actif dans le charbonnage.
APPLICATION ENGINEER- FR/EN
- Provide technical advice and support to Sales and Marketing as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in the choice of the correct activated carbon type, filter aid or adsorption system through evaluation of the customer process.
- Implement all stages of projects from design of experimentation over plant design to start-up of operations.
- Continuously develop knowledge of activated carbon, filter aids, adsorption systems, services, equipment and products.
- Training of personnel in the activated carbon applications field.
- Carry out the coordination of complete projects with the Application Engineering team.
- Troubleshooting activated carbon adsorption and reactivation systems where needed.
- Develop technical knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interface with customers (process engineers), sales staff, and colleagues.
Recommended requirements for the position:
- Degree in chemical engineering or bio-chemical engineering
- Able to communicated information internally and externally
- Travel to major client sites
- Computer literate
- Languages: English, French, (fluent read, write, oral)
- *Specific skills and/or requirements: Analytical and good communication skills
Our client offers you:
a mission for a long term with an attractive salary
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Production process responsible
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Jobmatch
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract