1 of 6Next
We are looking for a Android Mobile developer to strengthen one of our largest clients' Mobile Native team. They have one mobile team, one web team and one channel security team.
Android Mobile Developer (SDK/Kotlin)
They are responsible for:
- The delivery & maintenance of the channel features
- The channel frameworks
- The quality, stability, performance and production costs of the channels
- The security and secure development within the channels
- The future evolution of the channels and its frameworks
As an Android Developer you'll be working closely with your colleagues in the mobile app team, the UX-experts, designers, project managers.
You'll develop and maintain our mobile app and take care of a good integration with the back-end systems
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience
- An open view to development (end-to-end)
- Who sees points to change and improve
- Who knows the latest and proven technologies on the market
- Searches for synergys on the market
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- In the first place you can work independently, passionated by coding and you have a 'we-can-do-this” mentality.
- You have a flexible mindset and want to learn constantly new things.
- You don't have a problem by getting out of comfort zone.
We expect also following things:
- Knowledge of Android SDK (API differences, Android Patterns, Styling, ...)
- Knowledge of Android development tools (proguard/dexguard obfuscation)
- Work independently: pro-actively check on Jira board for tickets if low on work
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Strong interest in Mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Experience with Android release Process (Google Play, Certificates, ...)
- Is a plus: Experience with one or more Android libraries such as: RetroFit, Koin, Dagger
- Is a plus: Experience with software architectures such as: MVP, MVVM
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with GIT
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Experience in agile development environments (Scrum, kanban)
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
- Producing clean, easy to read and testable code is priority
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
52 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs at Brunel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English