Popular jobs in Application development:
- ETL DEVELOPER – BRUSSELS
- DATABASE ENGINEER – BRUSSELS
- JAVA DEVELOPER – BRUSSELS
- iOS Mobile Developer (Objective-C)
- Android Mobile Developer (SDK/Kotlin)
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
We are looking for a Mobile developer to strengthen one of our largest clients' Mobile Native team. They have one mobile team, one web team and one channel security team.
Android Mobile Developer (Objective-C)
They are responsible for:
- The delivery & maintenance of the channel features
- The channel frameworks
- The quality, stability, performance and production costs of the channels
- The security and secure development within the channels
- The future evolution of the channels and its frameworks
As a Mobile Developer you'll be working closely with your colleagues in the mobile app team, the UX-experts, designers, project managers.
You'll develop and maintain our mobile app and take care of a good integration with the back-end systems.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience
- An open view to development (end-to-end)
- Who sees points to change and improve
- Who knows the latest and proven technologies on the market
- Searches for synergys on the market
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- In the first place you can work independently, passionated by coding and you have a 'we-can-do-this” mentality.
- You have a flexible mindset and want to learn constantly new things.
- You don't have a problem by getting out of comfort zone.
We expect also following things:
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Very good knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of UIKit (Cocoa Touch)
- Good knowledge of Auto Layout.
- Good knowledge of Xcode
- Good knowledge of recent iOS features
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Pods, Carthage
- Good knowledge of securing the apps (security)
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with GIT
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Experience in agile development environments (Scrum, kanban)
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
- Producing clean, easy to read and testable code is priority
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs at Brunel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English