3 of 3Next
Analytical Project Leader
As a Chemical Project Leader, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Lead analytical for the development and qualification of analytical methods for specific projects.
- In collaboration with lab assistants, you generate experimental data in the frame of analytical method development, pre-qualification and qualification of analytical methods (mainly HPLC/UPLC), analytical method transfer to intern sites and/or QC department, trouble-shooting for running productions, analyses of non GMP products
- Manage stability studies of non GMP products (protocol, study, report)
- Integrate cGMP requirements in analytical development lab and analytical activities
- Provide adequate technical reporting
- Provide technical input for the preparation of regulatory documents and for new project evaluations
- Prepare power point presentations summarizing analytical outcome for specific projects
- Participate as analytical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers, internal team meetings or meeting with other intern sites
- Reports to the Deputy Head of Process Development & Scale-up
- You have a Master degree in analytical sciences. PhD is a plus.
- Several years of experience in analytical development in chemical or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with HPLC/UPLC and in peptide chemistry
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on and result-oriented
- You are fluent in English and good knowledges in/willing to learn French
Our client offer an exciting role in a dynamic team as well as a chance to further develop your skills. A permanent contract with an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.
Contact me at 02 389 11 76 or
Keywords: Chemical, HPLC, UPLC, GMP, "Projet leader", analytical, pharmaceutical
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Laboratory technician and medical research
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)