10 of 11Next
Analyst/developer (Java) in a big and innovative company (m/f)
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in Java development?
Are you talented, bursting with energy and willing to contribute to the success of a growing company?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative company that invests in its employees and provide them with high-quality trainings and amazing career development?
Lucky you! We have the perfect challenge for you in Brussels!
Our client is constantly launching new projects and initiatives to innovate, modernize its IT landscape and meet the expectations of customers and internal users. Therefore, they are looking for a new dynamic Java developer to strengthen their fun and human-scale team, where there is a familial and informal atmosphere, reflecting a young and growing company.
The company also relies heavily on its employees and on the quality of interpersonal relations, because it takes a strong team to meet the daily challenges and translate them into effective and innovative solutions for their customers.
Analyst/developer (Java) in a big and innovative company
What will be your challenges?
- As an analyst developer, your main responsibilities are analysis, programming, and database management.
- You are in charge of the maintenance and evolution of existing applications used by the company and its customers.
- You develop and maintain interfaces between the company's applications and those of their external partners.
- You will work in an agile/scrum team.
- As a member of the Solution Delivery team, serving their internal and external customers, you contribute with your ideas and commitment to the continuous improvement of its operation.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have an analytical mind. Creativity and innovation are part of your DNA and you proactively propose solutions to potential problems
- You are inspired, inspiring and passionate
- Dynamic and ingenious, open and curious, you can work independently and have a sense of responsibility.
- Thanks to your team spirit and communication skills, you maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- You are fluent in English and in one of the national languages (French or Dutch)
- A first experience in application development
- A previous experience in an agile/scrum team
- Knowledge of testing (test methodology, Jenkins, NUnit...)
The amazing offer:
- A permanent contract (CDI, onbepaalde duur contract) with a competitive salary and nice extra-legal benefits.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere in a pleasant environment.
- A diversified and motivating function at the heart of the company.
- A growing autonomy based on your seniority.
- Ongoing trainings and continuous support.
- Excellent work-life balance benefits
Would you like to know more about this wonderful opportunity?
Don't hesitate: apply now!
32 2 290 90 50
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Experis
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance