3 of 4Next
Within our Sales Department (21 people) located in Braine-l’Alleud (South of Brussels), you act as an interface between assigned customers (Car Makers) and Aisin AW/AW Europe.
You lead negotiations, coordinate, control projects of the Powertrain product lines (Automatic Transmissions) by using business, cultural, language and personal skills in order to maintain your Customer’s satisfaction at a high level, implement projects successfully and drive after sales activities smoothly within the boundaries of the business plans.
Aftersales Powertrain Key Account Manager (M/F/D)
More precisely, you:
- Manage a team of 2 Key Account Coordinators in charge of supporting the after sales activities.
- Define, support, coach and evaluate the Key Account Coordinators’ responsibilities, manage their priorities and deliverables, and set up their training plans.
- Prepare, lead and conclude commercial negotiations with assigned customers (major European car makers) within the boundaries of AW business plans and strategies for Powertrain Aftersales activities.
- Identify new business opportunities for aftersales services with these Customers; make a business case, lead the sales project and start up the new activity.
- Coordinate, control and administer assigned aftersales projects both internally & externally.
- Clarify and report customers’ requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Monitor and report customer KPI and coordinate necessary action plans with other departments.
- Prepare short-and long-term sales budgets reflecting accurate mid-to long-term developments in sales volumes and turnover.
- Participate in internal & external training sessions and actively undertake continuous self-learning.
Key skills for this position are:
- University degree, preferably in sales/business orientation
- 5 years experience in business / commercial negotiation role or project management role, in the automotive industry
- English & French (required), German & Japanese (beneficial)
- Very good practice of MS Excel, good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word & Lotus Notes
- Ready to travel (up to 20%) to Customers in Europe and occasionally to our parent company in Japan
- People manager
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Customer oriented
- Strong negotiator
- Team player
- Stress resilient
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; with the possibility to create new business opportunities with major car makers
- An open, multicultural and international environment;
- The opportunity to make (short-haul) business trips to customer & to Aisin AW headquarter.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
49 days left to apply
- Function type: External sales / representative
- Sector: Automotive
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Talentfinder
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French