- Permanent, Full-time
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a consultative Aftersales Engineer who is customer centric and looking to take a step into the renewables market to join Hydrogenics in Oevel, Belgium.
- Evaluate existing customer needs to identify potential opportunities, such as additional services, warranties or upgrades, to ensure the Service Plan is achieved. Collaborate with the Service Engineers to gain an insight of potential customer needs.
- Grow and establish positive customer relations. Utilize customer satisfaction tools to measure satisfaction and create action plans for improvement where necessary.
- Negotiate and implement contracts, including payment terms and accounts receivable deliverables. Report and manage invoicing on after sales activities.
- Work towards achieving monthly revenue targets, as set by the Service Manager.
- Create and maintain a clear and logical after sales structure with an effective pricing methodology.
- Liaise with customers about any specific concerns regarding their service contract agreement and work towards an effective solution.
- Degree in engineering (field or electro mechanics) or equivalent through experience is required.
- Previous experience in a service related sales capacity would be beneficial.
- Commercially aware with excellent negotiation skills.
- Natural rapport building skills with a desire to attain a high level of customer satisfaction.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 26 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.