- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador' for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Administrative Support.
Support IT team managers in administrative tasks: creation of purchase requests in Ariba, extension of contracts for external resources, request of IT material and access rights for external resources, verification of blocked invoices, introduction of forecasts in IT forecasting system, production of reports, follow-up of HR resources evolution (in/outs)…
- Based on information provided by managers, create purchase requests in Ariba and enter forecast in IT forecasting system
- Follow-up up of external resources (trigger managers for required extensions)
- Take contact with line manager, FIN, procurement is case of issues
- Build report and chase for timely timesheet filling
- Produce xls reports to help the managers having the right overview
- You have a first experience in administration
- You have a good knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- You are able to communicate in English, Dutch and French
- Knowledge of Ariba or another ERP tool is a plus
- You are stress resistant
- You are dynamic and a team player
- You like administrative/encoding repetitive work
- You are organized, rigorous and have an eye for details
- Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 11 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.