Are you the talent we are looking for?
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client's company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador' for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, located in Brussel, we are looking for a part-time Administration Officer.
Administrative Officer 32h/week
- You will greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- You will direct visitors to the appropriate person and meeting room
- You will answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- You will provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- You will maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- You will receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- You will prepare meeting rooms and ensure the rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary
- You will maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access by being in
- You will order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- You will update calendars and schedule meetings
- You will perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying
- You will arrange travel and accommodations
- You will keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- You will provide back up support for other assistants during vacation periods
- You will provide ad hoc administrative support to the team
- You will occasionally provide support during evening activities (team events, meetings, dinners, …)
- You speak fluently English (French and Dutch are an asset)
- You work 32h/week
- You have a solid written and verbal communication skills
- You are organized
- You have planning abilities
- You have a professional attitude and appearance
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A contract of unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Administration
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)