- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Our client is an International Association who operate in the following regions: the Americas, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, the Caspian, Asia and Australia.
Our client is currently looking for a new Administrative Assistant. YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL BE
- Welcoming clients and candidates
- Handling phone calls, e-mails, filing, copying documents
- Providing administrative support to the team: typing various documents (proposals, job descriptions, confidential reports, references), preparing PowerPoint presentations, translating documents, dealing with mailings (e.a. Xmas cards), etc.
- Organizing meetings and making business travel arrangements in Belgium and abroad
- Managing the database (business cards, coding of new resumes, updating records, etc.)
- Organizing business lunches
The perfect Administrative Assistant
HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree (or same in experience) in Secretariat or Languages
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative position in a customer-driven and international environment
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with the internet
PROFILE administrative assistant
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and ease of contacts
- Well organized, hands-on and able to set priorities
- Service attitude and flexibility
- Sense of confidentiality
- Good business presentation
- An interesting job at international level
- A permanent contract in a pleasant work environment and atmosphere
- A competitive compensation according to skills and experience
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 30 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management assistant / secretary' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.