Popular jobs in Administrative clerk:
- Administrative Employee - Zaventem
- Administrative Support
- Mitarbeiter Administration (w/m/x)
- Project Officer
- Customer service representative English/German (m/v)
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Our client is headquartered in Brussels at the heart of the EU institutions. And work on behalf of our member federations to ensure that the voice of business is heard in European policy-making.
Our client is looking for an administrative assistant.
THE POSITION: KEY TASKS
General and administrative support to the Social Affairs Department team, which comprises: the Director, the Deputy Director, 3 Advisers and a Project Assistant:
- Managing and following-up communications, both internal and external;
- Taking care of travel arrangements;
- Maintaining and updating the contacts database;
- Collecting and compiling inputs from members on different issues;
- Administrative and logistical support in organising Working Groups and Social Affairs Committee;
- Preparatory work for Tripartite Social Summits, for external meetings and conferences;
- And so on.
The ideal Administrative Assistant fot this should have the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor of Arts in secretariat, multilingual communication or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- You have an excellent written and spoken command of English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook);
- You are eager to work in an international environment and are used to work with people from different cultures;
- You have the ability to handle confidential issues with tact and diplomacy;
- You have an excellent presentation and a very professional attitude;
- You have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- You are dynamic, proactive, flexible and able to work under pressure;
- Experience with the European Commission AGM (Advanced Gateway with your Meetings) system and with coordinating delegations of participants for meetings is a plus.
Our client offers you an interim assignment of one month (extendable up to a maximum of 3 months) for replacement. We 'll work in an international environment and for a company that works with 35 European countries.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- All jobs via Unique Brussel Arts Office
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French