Our client is a stable and well-known company active in the logistics sector. You will join a team that consists of seven people.
Accounts Payable Accountant
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Cash Officer includes:
* Daily Cash management, encoding of the bank statements;
* Intercompany / netting transactions;
* General Expenses;
* Daily administration tasks;
* Supporting of:
o Reporting of Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly regulatory and/or internal reports;
o Declarations: Yearly Statutory Accounts, Monthly VAT/IC Listing/Intrastat and Weekly Customs;
o Digitalization project (Cash management) involvement;
o Preparation and support for internal/external audit.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as Cash Officer include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are good with numbers;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills;
- You are a team player and have a flexible mindset.
Our client offers:
- A market conform salary;
- Extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, transport allowance);
- A fulltime contract;
- Mid-long term carrier opportunities to grow within the company.
Interested in this interim position with possibility of a fix contract? Apply today.