11 of 11Next
Our partner is an international aircraft company.
Our partenair is looking for an Accountanting Assistant to joing he's team:
Your main Role and responsibilities as an Accountanting assistant is:
- Allocation of the daily incoming payments on CRCO's bank accounts to the airspace users' accounts
- Replies in English and French to airspace users questions in relation to the situation of their account
- Reallocation of payments after reconciliation of accounts with airspace users
- Extraction of accounting data directly from the financial system or via the data retrieval tool Business Objects to produce reports in WORD and EXCEL for the member States and the airlines
Our ideal Accountanting assistant has :
- Accounting degree and proven professional experience of an accounting system in an accounting function.
- Good knowledge of the Windows package (especially EXCEL) is essential.
- The candidate must have a good command of English and French. Additional languages would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with a team, result-driven, ready to change and customer focused
What can you expect from us as an Accountanting assistant?
- A professional working environment where personal development is strongly encouraged
- An attractive and competitive salary package completed by a range of extralegal advantages (100% public transport reimbursement, meal vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- All jobs via Unique Finance Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French