6 of 12Next
Our client, an international company is active in the energy sector and is located in Brussels.
Accounting Assistant (M/F) - Brussels
As an Accounting Assistant, you work in a team of Finance specialists and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You prepare financial statements and reports and review for accuracy;
- You oversee the processing of creation of branches and subsidiaries;
- You follow the processing of opening bank accounts;
- You register invoices into the system;
- You follow the policy and the tools of expense notes.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The qualifications needed as an Assistant Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor degree or training in Accounting;
- A first working experience in a similar function;
- Excellent knowledge English and French/Dutch;
- A very good knowledge of Excel and an experience with an ERP;
- You are available;
- You are rigorous, proactive and dynamic;
- You have a good team spirit and are very polyvalent.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract of several months with a possibility of fixed contract;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization;
- A possibility of integrate a team of professionals.
- An interesting salary package including extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via Accountemps Brussels
- Academic Bachelor