- Austin Bright
- Permanent, Full-time
For this Belgian company active in more than 25 countries, we are looking for an experienced accountant. The company is a major actor in the industrial, agricultural and energy sectors.
What can you expect there?
- International Projects
- Tailor-made trainings
- Above average compensation
- Flexible schedule, work-life balance
Along with three other accountants, you will report to the Chief Accountant and support him in handling the accounting of several of the group's entities.
The office is ideally located in Brussels, in the centre of the European district.
Accountant - Tasks :
- Monthly and yearly accounting closings
- Assistance in one-off projects
- Reporting, analytical accounting
- Banking reconciliations
- Consolidated financial statements
- Support in the elaboration of the corporate tax return
- Act as a point of contact during audits
Accountant - Profile :
- You have obtained a Bachelor in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience as a GL accountant
- Fluent in English and Dutch, the knowledge of French is a plus.
Accountant - The Offer :
The offer is the following:
- Between 4,000€ and 4,500€ gross depending on your experience
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses (100% reimbursement of your public transport abonnements)
- A yearly bonus based on company performance (up to 2,000€ net)
- 32 holidays/year
The company is a well-know Belgian company. Throughout its long history, it has always been a frontrunner in innovation and excellence. With operations in dozens of countries, you will be involved in large-scale international projects. You will be in contact with both other departments in Belgium and with your colleagues abroad.
On top of that, you will join a company with a solid financial base. Unlike many others, they have kept growing in the last two years!
At Austin Bright, we are a team of committed professionals specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. Our services are always personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Individual hospital insurance
- Remote work
- 4 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.