Accountant - Real Estate Industry
- Austin Bright
- Permanent, Full-time
Accountant - Real Estate Industry
This company is well known in Belgium. It has been active for more than 20 years on the real estate market. It is part of a strong international group present in a wide diversity of sectors.
For their Brussels office, they are looking for an experienced accountant that will be the right-hand (wo)man of the current Chief Accountant.
This is an exciting position for a motivated individual who wants to combine a new professional challenge while having a good work-life balance.
As you certainly know, the real estate sector has experienced an exponential growth in the recent months, so does this company. Do you want to be part of their story?
This job is located in Brussels (metro station Louise).
Accountant - Your Tasks
- Coding of Accounts Payable into the system
- Assist on the monthly and yearly closings
- In charge of VAT returns
- Prepare both internal and external audits
- Regular reporting to the HQ overseas
Accountant - Your Profile
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Between 3 and 7 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- Fluent in English, as well as in French and/or Dutch
- You are rigorous in your work
Accountant - The Offer
You will receive the following salary package:
- Gross salary based on your past experience, with a 13th month and a holiday pay (x13,92)
- Health insurance, Pension Plan, Life Insurance
- Net expenses (around 100€)
- Meal voucehrs
- Laptop, internet subscription
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Partial or total reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Yearly bonus (~1 month of salary)
Above all, you will join a dynamic company that has grown for the last years. This growth, contrary to most companies, has only accelerated in the recent months!
The company offers great working conditions:
- Flexible working hours: you can arrive anytime between 7.00am a 10.00am in the morning
- 25 holidays per year
- When these COVID times end (fingers crossed), homeworking will still be a thing here, for at least two days a week
For the future of your career, they usually offer good perspectives for growth for motivated employees. You will thus not be stuck at the same position forever if you wish to move on!
The company will move to a new office a couple of doors from the Avenue Louise. The office is thus easily reachable (metro, tram, bus) and not far away from Brussels Central, and it is located in a vibrant neighbourhood for afterwork drinks or lunches!
Chez Austin Bright, nous sommes une équipe de consultants professionnels et dévoués spécialisés dans le recrutement de profils financiers. Nous vous offrons un service personnalisé, multilingue et strictement confidentiel.
Si vous souhaitez postuler, veuillez nous envoyer votre candidature à l'adresse pour laquelle vous postulez @ austinbright.com ou appelez-nous au 02/808.33.55.
D'autres options sont disponibles sur notre site Internet www.austinbright.com
Keywords : accountancy, file manager, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, hulpboekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscalist, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, accountant's assistant, assistant, VAT, VAT, BTW, ISOC, IPP, taxation, fiscaliteit, fiduciary, Brussels, Bruxelles, Brussel
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- 28 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.