5 of 12Next
JSR Micro NV is based in Leuven, Belgium and employs 200 people. JSR Micro is a subsidiary of the JSR Corporation, a leading supplier of material for a market supporting a broad range of technologies. JSR has headquarters in Tokyo (Japan) and factories and offices in Europe, the United States, China, Taiwan, Korea and Singapore.
JSR is a research-oriented organization that pursues close collaborations with leading innovators in a number of industries that are key to the present and future welfare of human society: Life sciences, energy storage, electronic materials, display and optical materials. ‘Innovation one-on-one’ summarizes our value proposition to our customers. Through a very early and close collaboration JSR offers its customers a competitive advantage based on leading edge technologies, consistent high quality and balanced ownership. More than 30 years of manufacturing and innovation excellence have contributed to a comprehensive line up for high performance chemicals which are used in the semiconductor industry. JSR is the number 1 supplier in this product segment.
Account Manager Semiconductor Germany
What will your main activities be?
- Ensuring follow-up of sales, logistics, R&D and customer service.
- Initiating sample request and providing all required information to all departments.
- Analysing forecast/consumption and providing correct numbers to Supply chain.
- Writing meeting reports, setting action list and do follow up.
- Using marketing tools given by R&D.
- Identifying and analysing new opportunities, introducing and negotiating specs.
Last but not least, you actively seek opportunities to connect with the industry and our customers by attending conferences, seminars, workshops, fairs and onsite visit. Therefore you will be travelling 20 to 30% of the time to Germany.
- As Account Manager Semiconductor Germany, you have a Master degree preferably with a technical background in chemistry, Electronics or Physics.
- You can rely on your experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Knowledge of semiconductors is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Your key competences are a mixture of self-drive, stress resistance, open mindedness and an instinctive helicopter view.
- You are an initiative-taker and are able to put the right people together within the right time frame.
- You communicate fluently on a professional level in English and German both verbal and written.
- JSR Micro offers you a job with diversity in a multi-cultural environment where the boundaries of technology are challenged every day.
- We ensure growth opportunities by on-the-job learning and supporting your development with training and coaching.
- We offer you an attractive salary package in line with your experience with many extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and life insurance, meal vouchers, a bonus, a lease bike, internet@home and 38 holidays per year.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
51 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical commercial / sales engineer
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Heverlee (location)
- All jobs at Qiwie
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- English, German