3 of 9Next
Our Client is a global leader and one of the largest ICT distributor in the world with more than 20.000 national and international partners. As an active player in this market, they maximize their added value in the development, sales and efficient use of the latest technology.
Account Manager ICT sector Brussels
- Using a prospect list, you proactively approach a customer portfolio and offer the products of the vendors (eg Microsoft).
- You are responsible for maintaining and deepening existing relationships in the reseller market (eg Mediamarkt) and you are also proactively looking for opportunities to expand your customer portfolio
- You conduct commercial customer telephone calls on a daily basis and try to identify the needs of your customer. Thanks to your personal customization, you can realize a growth in turnover at the right margin.
- You follow the market information and trends proactively and share this with the sales management and the marketing department.
- You can administratively well find your way in the processing of information (in the CRM system) and the preparation of tenders.
- You work closely with your colleagues and you ensure an adequate follow-up
- You have a strong commercial insight
- You speak Dutch and / or French fluently and you understand English
- You know how to win the trust of people
- You are a strong communicator: you are able to establish a good relationship with potential customers
- You are result-oriented and daily feel an internal drive to achieve your predetermined goals
- You are able to follow the market proactively and systematically
- You are strong organisationally and you work closely
- You are daily in a dynamic department where you can collaborate creatively with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- You can enjoy (international) growth opportunities.
- You earn a competitive salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, ...).
- You have the space to develop yourself and to proactively broaden your customer network. You can make rapid progress on the basis of our sales training courses and technical training courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and use the latest services.
Harold van Wassenhove
+32 2 290 97 39
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Function type: External sales / representative
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.500 to € 3.000 per month