Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
FDS (ES Field Delivery Ltd) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DXC Technology (www.dxc.technology) and although an integral part of European delivery operations, is a separate legal entity providing multi vendor service capabilities to DXC Technology's customers. Born after the merging of Hewlett Packard Enterprises and CSC, FDS has a long tradition of delivering highly customised IT services from its previous incarnations as part of HP CDS and Synstar. Their portfolio is mainly on-site/in-country services, ranging from Break/Fix to complex infrastructure services, applications support (development, testing, maintenance), Mobility and Workplace Services.
IT Support Consultant 0365
You will be working as FDS/DXC Technology, IT Support consultant with knowledge of O365 for Proximus in Brussels.
Detailed roles and responsibilities
- Provides support remotely, (based on a customer/CDS site) for end users and engineers - typically software support via remote tools, with basic hardware knowledge to diagnose infrastructure issues; diagnosing & solving customer problems over the phone, via web collaboration.
- Responds to a service request using remote diagnosis, documentation and/or knowledge databases within agreed timeframes.
- Will perform suitable information gathering, analytical troubleshooting and problem research.
- Qualification of hardware cases involves diagnosis and recommendation of parts for the on-site engineer, or for direct shipment to the customer, including replacement of whole units.
- In all cases where a problem gets too complex, responsible for timely elevation and/or escalation, this can include onsite training for engineers and the client, on-site attendance to fix and/or review systems and escalation to/collaboration with next line of support. Mobil knowledge is needed!
- Direct face-to-face contact with Proximus directors, board and CEO.
- 38 hours per week but in rotation between 8.00 and 18.00h
Any questions or interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very knowledgeable in 0365 combined with mobile devices.
- Able to resolve standard 1st (and 2nd ) level end user queries & technical problems.
- Understands call logging system, able to handle software/hardware queries, i.e. password resets, can do basic software imaging, e.g. LAN desk.
- Has basic understanding of Microsoft, Linux, Unix or equivalent packages.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Open for Standby
- Fixed full-time contract of indefinite duration with extra benefits
- Cooperation with a pleasant dynamic team
- Group and life insurance
- Retirement savings