Service Delivery Manager (in an allocated field of expertise)
Context of the position
Our client is located in Brussels (very close to one the main railway staions).
Their IT Transformation Program will focus on the relationship of our client with their main supplier partner with a strong focus on demand management. In order to manage their customers and partners, they will set up a strong Service Delivery Management with a transversal approach.
The IT Service Delivery Managers are allocated to a specific field of expertise (e.g. Application Development and Maintenance, Authorization IAM and AD, BIA and MDM, ERP, Infrastructure and Data Centre (IaaS PaaS), IT Ops Transversal Services, Network and Connectivity) and work with different Business Units and the supplier partner to manage their IT Domain Transition and Operations activities within the (future) IT Organization.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Manage the IT domain transition
- Support Transformation Management and Program Manager by giving the necessary input for the Operational meetings at the Business and with the supplier partner. If needed / necessary the Program Manager will ask the IT Domain Coordinator to participate at these meetings.
- Deliver the required input for the Vendor Service Review Meeting.
- Manage dependencies with other IT Domain coordinators; end-to-end planning, tracking & control of IT Domain activities including the management of the involved partners.
- Works together with the BRM as interface between business and supplier partner during the delivery of IT transition.
- Act as interface between business and partner during the delivery of projects.
- Manage dependencies with partners
- Lead teams, domains, migrations, transformations, configurations, streamlining of deployments, maintenance, installation, testing, …
- Ensure tooling, documentation, procedures, ….
- Work together with and manages IT suppliers, partners, … to ensure delivery of changes,applications, projects, …
- Provide technical expertise and/or expert support on IT4IT processes.
- Ensure business needs are delivered in accordance with clear milestones, quality & costs.
- Ensure smooth transition from current to future state
Manage the IT domain operations
- E2E responsible for day-to-day service delivery of one IT Domain within IT landscape
- Maintains Service Delivery Plans to increase predictability (capacity & performance management)
- Owns technical relationship to supplier & ensures compliance with Architecture principles.
- Owns relationship to supplier in terms of service management tooling and reporting requirements (real-time, operational)
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all vendor day-to-day operational issues for all services and for all operational escalations from business or other stakeholders for the services within the IT Domain.
- Supports Business Relationship Manager in interactions with business if requested.
- Supports Service Delivery Coordinator (for IT Domain transversal topics) and / or Service Delivery Manager (for Business interactions to ensure that services deliver to promised SLAs to customers including escalations).
- Provide input to Vendor Management to enforce contract if required.
- Periodically report SLAs of services to Vendor Management Office and/or IT management and/or business.
- Ensure service documentation is maintained.
- Manage continuous improvement.
- Budget and track costs of the IT Domain and align with IT Controller to ensure budget compliance.
Communication with IT stakeholders and Reporting
Required skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience and at least 3 years of experience in Service Delivery Management.
- Solid experience in managing 3rd parties and vendors
- Average of 5 years of experience within the allocated field of expertise (e.g. Application Development and Maintenance, Authorization IAM and AD, BIA and MDM, ERP, Infrastructure and Data Centre (IaaS PaaS), IT Ops Transversal Services, Network and Connectivity)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate IT Domain-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to translate business goals requirements issues into technical and service specifications.
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English or French and English spoken and written with a good passive knowledge of the other national language
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to take an active role in a digital transformation program which impacts a large organization (more than 20 000 employees, more than 1 million customers)
- A permanent contract within the company as from day 1 with a competitive salary package
- The opportunity to further advance your career within the company
- A healthy work-life balance
- 2 interview rounds in total. The first one will be with the technical hiring manager and the second one with HR.
- Before the first interview, we will provide you extra information about the company and the people you will meet to fully prepare you for the interview.
Are you interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Don't hesitate and apply now!