Over 175 years ago, our founder Thomas Cook began this company with a vision to ‘broaden the mind of others and break down the partition walls of prejudice.'
Once describing himself as ‘the willing and devoted servant of the travelling public,’ Thomas Cook was a true pioneer of the travel industry, opening up a world of new destinations and new travel experiences to everyone. By obtaining the best services and prices for his customers, he laid the foundations of the company that still bears his name today.
Thomas Cook is now one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, supported by around 22,000 colleagues and operating from 15 countries.
Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions - to be the world’s most loved holiday company.
IT Service Centre Agent
As member of our IT Service Desk, you provide a single gateway and first point of contact into IT for all business users within Thomas Cook Group, registering and classifying incidents and undertaking an immediate effort to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible.
- You provide first line support to all Thomas Cook employees.
- You troubleshoot and resolve front line issues and queries and ensure timely resolution of incidents and requests in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- You ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction.
- You work with second and third line teams as well as third parties to troubleshoot and resolve calls if necessary.
- You escalate issues when necessary.
- You internally promote the Service Desk in providing a one-stop service support solution.
- You hold a Secondary School or Bachelor Degree.
- You have preferably 2 years of professional experience in a service desk environment.
- ITIL Incident Management experience is a plus.
- You have a proven track record of demonstrating a service oriented attitude.
- You are analytical and thorough and work in a structured way.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, English, French and/or German.
- You are flexible to work between 8:00h and 18:00h and on Saturdays.
- an exciting challenge within our innovative and dynamic organization
- a contract of unlimited duration
- a competitive salary package including interesting fringe benefits
- 20 days of annual leave + 6 Happy Days
- attractive reductions on our own products