As Network Engineer
, you are administering all IT network infrastructure running in our estate. You are responsible for maintaining/setting up proactive monitoring, patch management, standardization, documenting, configuration backup/restore, Firewall Management…. With your vast technical experience you will guide our technical community towards an up to date and smoothly running environment. You will be working with both technical and non-technical internal-, near-shore- or external supplier teams to deliver a high standard service to our business.
- You are responsible for the day to day management of the Network and Telephony estate.
- You will be participating in projects like network remediation/transformation
- Cisco/ Meraki/Fortigate/Ironport holds no secrets for you.
- You have experience in a mixed environment Cisco/Avaya.
- You have a healthy interest in other technologies eg. Linux/ Apache/ Tomcat/ Liferay/ IBM MQ/ HornetQ/ RabbitMQ/ Oracle/ MySQL/ NoSQL/ Kubernetics/ Kibana, Windows Product Portfolio …
- You engage with the various experts (SME’s and Architects) within the local team as well as on the group level. You will represent the Belgian operations Linux skills within the group operations collaborative groups.
- You drive for project delivery urging for simplicity (keep it simple), stability and standardization in all our activities.
- You drive innovation within our landscape