To support our clients in their success...
Our Payroll Department provides them with personalized advice to simplify their task. And Securex is much more than just a payroll provider. For our clients, we are a single point of contact for every topic linked to payroll and personnel management even beyond the legal requirements. By doing so, we guide our clients to lift their HR policy to the next level.
Our customers are our number 1 priority.
At Securex we stand for a client centric service. Every day, our consultants put their extensive HR expertise to the benefit of our customers in every stage of their business, whether as a start-up, SME, large enterprise or multinational. Operating in5 major HR domaines of expertise (payroll and HRIS solution, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting & HR Research) we offer each customer a tailor-made solution enabling them to focus on the further development of their own activities. With offices in 5 European countries and a network of more than 20 certified partners, our services cover the whole of Europe.
International Payroll Consultant
Our InteHRnational service manages the European payroll of small and large companies active worldwide. Our team works together with our colleagues certified partners abroad.
We are currently looking for a new staff member for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will become an HR partner for our international clients and will develop a relationship based on trust.
- In collaboration with our trusted payroll partners, you will manage the servicing of our customers in a multicountry environment.
- You will counsel them professionally and proactively about their staff management. For this you can count on Securex' integrated services offer.
- You handle everything related to personnel administration and payroll. On top of that, you analyse the provided data, you draw conclusions and make adequate HR proposals.
- You keep your eyes open for business opportunities, which you will pass on to our sales department.
- In order to guarantee a top-quality service, we will make sure that your knowledge of social legislation is always kept up to date.
- You work from our office in Leuven or Wavre.
- You have plenty of experience with processing payroll and workforce management and are willing to use these competences while working with international clients.
- You are dynamic,, flexible and have good organizing skills. You are challenged by dealing with deadlines.
- You are a team player and are fond of working with colleagues and partners.
- You combine assertiveness with commercial insight and are thus a trustworthy partner for our clients.
- You are extremely meticulous and interested in social legislation. On top of that, you like working with numbers.
- You speak Dutch and are able to communicate (both orally and written) in English with your clients.
- You will analyze and treat the customers needs with a good eye for details and will build up a long-term relationship with them. You will offer them your advice, anticipate their needs and propose customized solutions and services.
- You will always try to obtain feedback from them regarding the quality of our solutions and advice. This is the keystone for continuous improvement.
How can we contribute to your succes?
- An engaging and varied job in an innovative and enthusiastic organization
- Development and training opportunities
- Internal mobility and growth opportunities
- A work environment that focuses on your sustainable employability
- An attractive salary package with many extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, cash for car,...