Aminolabs is a fast growing, international leading manufacturer of innovative health, sports and fitness nutrition products. As a manufacturer for bars, powders, capsules and tablets, they are full service high-performance partner in the growing markets of sport & health nutrition, wellness and weight management products. Aminolabs is a company that values entrepreneurship, integrity, growth, team spirit, sports and fun. To strengthen the sales-team, based in Hasselt, we are looking for a (M/F):
International Key Account Manager B2B2C
- You manage the Key Accounts in your portfolio in order to grow topline and improve operational performance through a long lasting partnership.
- You analyse and respond to customer needs and opportunities and ensure that their requirements meet R&D, production and process-capacity.
- You understand your customers. You develop and execute key account plans. You elaborate business cases and defend them toward management.
- You negotiate prices, contracts and SLA’s
- Within Aminolabs, you act as a project-manager for the implementation of (new) customer-products, together with product management, R&D, packaging, procurement, finance, planning and customer service.
- You facilitate the S&OP process between the Aminolabs’ and customer planning teams.
- You manage customer expectations in terms of quality, feasibility and timelines and take all initiatives to delight your customer.
- You are familiar with fast moving consuming goods, understand the market and the trends of your clients and work closely together in defining and developing new products.
- You are part of the international sales team and report to the Sales Director.
- You have a masters degree in science.
- You have at least 5 years experience in sales, account management, preferably in a B2B or FMCG context
- You have a positive attitude, commercial flair and personal affinity with sports and healthy food / lifestyle.
- You act as a business consultant, have strong negotiating and selling skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation with reference BE777062 to Hudson, t.a.v. Nic Nicasy, Herkenrodesingel 4a/2, 3500 Hasselt, tel 011/24 75 00, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Your reaction will be handled fast and confidential.
- A varied commercial job in a dynamic, ambitious, international environment, driven by customer focus, innovation and business thinking
- A challenging role within an enthusiastic team where you can apply and develop your commercial and organizational skills to their fullest.
- A competitive salary package with benefits suiting your position.