In line with its steep growth ambitions PharmaFluidics seeks to extend its team with an Internal Sales Support. This experienced professional will:
- Organize tradeshows around the globe.
- Act as a main contact to internal and external customers.
- Perform customer service functions like order to cash.
- Assist in the setup of a web shop.
You will have an important role in a fast-paced stimulating work environment within a compelling
business area, where you will make substantial contributions to the successful performance of the company. Main responsibilities
- Organize tradeshows from A to Z: arrange travel, organize event floor, shipping of tradeshow materials, liaise with digital marketeer, follow-up on deadline for submission of materials etc.
- Process orders: administrative tasks for order to cash process: confirm orders, make shipping arrangements, invoice clients, follow-up on payments, track orders.
- Customer service: answer general questions, send general intro, lead follow-up.
- Sales support: support sales team in a variety of administrative tasks
- Assist in further professionalization of the order processing workflow.
- Be available as a resource for senior business development to assist with completing large projects.
Team: reports to the VP Business Development
Scope: PharmaFluidics office based; contact with customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia)