Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
- The role will provide internal sales approach directly to the field Sales team in order to increase their sales efficiency and drive sales growth by managing a portfolio of accounts, inbound and outbound qualification and prospecting, sales leads detection;
- This role consists of 3 main areas :
- 1. Account management of a dedicated portfolio of distributors
- 2. Campaign execution: web leads management, Sales and Marketing campaigns execution
- 3. Execute direct sales, up and cross sales, prospection, acquisition of new customers and retention of existing accounts
- The role will increase the efficiency of the field Sales Reps by identifying and qualifying new opportunities from lead generation activities (campaign and event follow-up), re-engaging with and harvesting existing business (lost business or new opportunities from existing end user and distributor data), researching target vertical and accounts and ensuring CRM data quality accuracy .
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES (in order of priority) :
- 1. With direct customers/partners contact, this role will identify and qualify new lead opportunities generated by Marketing, Website, events…and follow-up existing end-user business in order to free up field sales reps time for hunting and closing;
- 2. Management of a portfolio of distributors/partners and grow the revenue (maintain and develop existing business + acquire new opportunities, close new deals);
- 3. Build effective relationships with segmented customers by maintaining regular contact and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs;
- 4. Act as an internal CRM specialist and manage the CRM database to ensure customer data accuracy;
- 5. Work closely with the Sales team to achieve the sales objectives and to regularly update Sales on the outbound activities progress;
- 6. Work closely with the Marketing Team to support and execute Marketing/Event campaigns;
- 7. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book if required appointments for the Sales team;
- 8. Report Inside Sales activities performance to the Sales department and VP;
- 9. Liaise effectively with all departments (CS/Marketing/Sales);
- 10. Give commercial support to the sales team to manage the territories efficiently (dual contact, targeted campaigns…);
- 11. Support GSC (Global Supply Chain) to optimize the stocks by selling Excess and Obsolete stocks.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University or bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in an international customer interfacing position and/or 2 years experience in Sales function;
- Fluent English, any other EU language is a plus;
- Excellent telephone and written skills to communicate by phone and email;
- Experience in engaging in business to business selling support;
- Fast learner, must be able to deal with technical product information;
- Experience in using business management systems (SAP/CRM);
- Good use of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer facing communication skills both to develop rapport and utilize questioning techniques to assess and develop opportunities, while maintaining a client service orientation;
- Strong and proven Sales/ negotiation skills with an aptitude for the art of selling and convincing customers in multiple environments;
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal day to day direction within clearly defined goals and objectives;
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills;
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment;
- Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment;
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information;
- Team player.
This is an opportunity to work in a great team within an international environment. The position is intended to be permanent, and will start through an interim period. The company offers a salary package according to market standards.