ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity. Today ASCO Industries is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from four locations, Belgium, Canada, Germany and the United States of America with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 250 million euros. Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry
Industrialisation Quality Assurance Engineer
The Industrial Quality Assurance Engineer (IQE) surveys and proposes improvements to the Industrialization process in order to continuously improve the quality level of the deliverables within the whole Industrialization Department.Accountabilities :
- Assess and monitor industrialization process : Within the Industrialization department assess and monitor the Industrialization process in order to guarantee that the defined process is respected.
- Support new product introduction process : Support the new product introduction process, as well as change management process, in order to guarantee that the rules are respected
- Improve Quality Performance : Collect and analyze the lessons learned from the CAR (Corrective Actions) in order to continuously improve quality performance within the Industrialization process.
- Corporate IQA Support :Support the other sites in the field of the function to be able to share specific competences within Asco Group.
- Internal Polyvalence : Support towards other IQA activities in order to contribute to specific workload sharing within the team
Education : Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent through experienceLanguages : French and or Dutch + EnglishSkills / Experience :
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Experience in industrial manufacturing or product development and design. Previous experience in a similar quality function is an advantage
- Quality System Auditor or eager to follow the necessary training
- Thorough technical knowledge in both product and processes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Show responsibility, respect and enthusiasm within a team.
- Thorough knowledge of the quality system(s), safety awareness and well-developed analytical and organizational skills
- Can provide clear reporting, good knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough knowledge of audit technics as well as root cause analysis
- Willingness to travel is an asset
Asco offers a position in a professional and exciting environment with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.