Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. We deliver new-generation services, enabling our customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer.
Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline employs more than 9,100 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis.
The Industrialization Project engineer is a member of the Industrialization, Qualification and Production support group. This group includes project leaders, production engineers and technical support engineers, which are responsible for:
- industrial introduction and the qualification of new products and the associated processes;
- ensuring the right quality level of products and production processes;
- daily support of subcontractors and suppliers in Europe and the Far East.
Industrialisation Project Engineer
As Project Engineer you are:
- The project leader for the industrial part of the production of new payment terminals.
- You are responsible for the conception and execution of the Industrial project planning and the associated budget. You set up project governance (meetings with internal and external partners) and insure the reporting to the management.
- Participating to the search and the selection of new manufacturers.
- You prepare product specifications and complete and present decision matrix.
- Responsible for the execution of supplier and manufacturer audits.
- Responsible for implementing important product and production process changes (HW and SW) with the supplier and subcontractor. You work closely together with your colleagues of R&D and Product Management; you are taking the lead for analyzing the change, defining planning, estimating cost investment/impact and coordinating the activities. You work closely together with the subcontractor; you prepare technical product documentation, communicate and verify implementation.
- Taking ownership of issues and coordinate the activities with subcontractor, component supplier and Worldline internal organization. You analyze the issue, gather information, launch and co-ordinate actions, and continue to follow up the issue until it is resolved.
- Continually assessing the efficiency of processes and activities with subcontractors, suppliers and internal organization.
- Managing the customer's claims concerning the product aspects, insure the root causes identification and define the associate action plans and documentation.
- Civil or industrial Engineer with degree in electronics or mechanics.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- A ‘hands on approach' with an eye for technical details.
- An engineer with a large scope of interest in hardware and software.
- Highly organized and capable of tracking a variety of tasks to closure.
- Good practical knowledge of time management principles and effective prioritization of workloads.
- Good communication skills (fluent in English, in addition French or Dutch is a must)
- A strong team spirit with a focus on team targets.
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online! https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=385042