BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Donnez le meilleur de vous-même à l'énergie ! Rejoignez TOTAL : plus de 500 métiers différents dans 130 pays. Une entreprise responsable avec des standards de sécurité et d'éthique forts, des perspectives d'évolution de carrière variées, une culture de l'innovation et une mission partagée par les 100.000 collaborateurs du Groupe : rendre l'énergie meilleure jour après jour.
Industrial systems cybersecurity engineer
As an industrial systems cybersecurity engineer in our Chemical Refinery (CR) cybersecurity solutions centre, you must:
* Suggest innovative, powerful technical solutions
* Technically analyse tenders relating to the cybersecurity side of the industrial systems
* Investigate security files and maintain them with the stakeholders in the field (operators, local IT, management, etc.)
* Analyse the technical solutions that have been or will be deployed (using the final implementation files, site visits and, if necessary, an audit)
* Define security specifications with the developers and integrators, with responsibility for defining and implementing the architectures.
* Ensure the production, deployment and MOC (maintenance in operating conditions) and MSC (maintenance in safety conditions) of the solutions
* Carry out cybersecurity audits for existing industrial systems or those in the delivery phase, and propose optimisation recommendations
* Investigate technical solutions to meet a particular need; for example, secure remote access to an industrial system, interconnection of remote sites, etc.
* Develop knowledge bases in the area of cybersecurity
* Graduate with at least a Master's degree, specialising in computer security
* At least 5 years' experience
* Knowledge of the industrial world (operation, etc.) and IIS: industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs), digital control and command systems (DCS), safety instrumented systems (SIS), etc.
* In-depth knowledge of security standards, regulations, products and systems, ISO 2700x and IEC 62443 standards
* Fluent English essential
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.