As Corporate Tax Expert you will be responsible for providing corporate tax advice and compliance in support of the full range of business activities conducted by all the entities of the Group.
In your field of expertise, you will ensure the tax obligations of the organization. You will provide advice and will be responsible of the tax aspects in the files such as:
- Accurate and timely prepare the Group entities' tax returns
- Reporting obligations in transfer pricing
- Prepare Tax audits and assist the Group's entities vis-à-vis the tax authorities
- Control and validate the tax provisions as part of the closing process
- Calculate and make the required advance payments to avoid tax surcharges.
- Provide advice in the areas of tax law related to the activities of the group
- Analyze the investments proposed to Group's entities
- Keep track of changes in tax legislation in order to identify trends and potential impacts for the organization.