Handle import formalities, enabling shipping products in compliance with customs regulations into the EU.
Import – provide clearance instructions to customs brokers, taking into account agreements made with suppliers and service providers
- Check applicable Incoterms & TARIC based on the shipping documentation received from carriers/brokers and provide the necessary instructions to the carrier/broker
- Archive all information (digitally and/or hard copy), in accordance with applicable (internal & external) regulations and AEO requirements
- Examine whether carriers applied instructions correctly and treat, if applicable, claims on customs clearance (rectifications, credit memo's …). Ensure a complete follow up
- Assist in post-entry-audits and support the compliance to AEO-regulations
- Participate in projects and activities to improve the inbound supply chain