MEDIAGENIX has been delivering state-of-the-art software for radio and television channels since 1992. Our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced broadcast management solution, the backbone for broadcasters, on-demand service providers, and platform/telco operators.
Energized by the fast pace of the media landscape and inspired by our close and longstanding cooperation with our customers, we take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimizing our product with the speed, efficiency and pleasure we also owe to our agile development techniques. This persistent effort to delight the customer pushes us to further strengthen our leadership in Europe and continue expanding into other continents.
• You are the main contact for our customers (television stations) and you represent their interests internally.
• After an initial period during which you are trained in the business concepts of the television world and the functionality of our WHATS’ON software, you train existing and new customers. The aim is that the customers’ key users can guarantee internal first-line support, install, help configure and integrate our product, and deal with all questions about the use of our software. You might provide on-site assistance during the go-live period.
• During the project stage you help test the solution, in order to understand what will be provided for the customer. Our customers are mainly European, but we also have customers in America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
• Your challenge consists in autonomously translating the customer’s workflow into a WHATS’ON workflow and getting our customers operational as quickly as possible without too many adaptations to the software. You can, of course, always rely on the expertise of your colleagues.
• Other aspects of the job are training MEDIAGENIX people, organising master classes, making training videos and keeping all relevant information up to date.
The ratio between your internal and external (customer visits) work can vary strongly depending on the number of customer projects in progress.
• A first experience in the IT world is required.
• You are a good listener, and good at analysing, documenting and solving problems.
• It is no problem for you to deal with several customers and projects at a time.
• You communicate fluently in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Flexibility is a prerequisite. With many of our customers being located in or outside of Europe, your work may take you abroad for several days, exceptionally for several weeks.
• We offer our implementers a comprehensive remuneration package with fringe benefits, including luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
• Intensive on-the-job training, permanent support and continuing education are provided.
• We attach great importance to a sound work-life balance, with extra days off, recreational possibilities and flexible working hours.
• Your workplace is in Groot-Bijgaarden, but part of the time you can work from our satellite offices near Ghent, Leuven and Mechelen, or from home.