You have an experience as Production Team Leader in a pharmaceutical environment? You are results & patient oriented and you have good communication skills? You want to work in a dynamic and human size company? This job is for you!
Our client is a pharmaceutical company (CMO), who is focus on clinical trial supplies (packaging, labeling, shipping, etc.). To reinforce his production team, he is looking for a Production Team Leader.
IMP Production Team Leader
You will join the Production Department and execute the tasks bellow :
1) Complete the production planning and keep it up-to-date :
- Complete the production planning on a daily basis
2) Manage resources, staff and material :
- Compile all the leave requests
- Based on the production planning, ensure a sufficient staff
- Order tooling or other production material when necessary
3) Ensure the follow up of quality events:
- Initiate deviations
- Propose CAPAs
4) Ensure the follow up of CAPAs
- Implement actions proposed in open CAPA plans
5) Participate to departmental projects
- Research of new equipment
- Take part to the validation process (V-cycle)
- Production expertise and packaging knowledge
- Familiar with GDP, GMP and IMP regulations
- QA and GxP competency
- Fluent in French. English is an asset.
- High organizational and planning skills
- Assertiveness and diplomacy
- Stress resistant, not afraid to work in a flexible environment
- Managerial skills
- Team spirit, team worker
- Customer oriented
Our client is an international company with human size in Belgium. He provides innovative solutions for clinical trial supplies. You will join a company who is growing and a dynamic team. You will receive a permanent contract with competitive compensation and benefits package.