• You have a Master's degree with a strong IT finality.
• You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
• It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the
analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
• A flexible mindset and eagerness for continuous learning are essential.
• You have a healthy dose of pragmatism and creativity.
• Working in a team where cooperation and team results are put first, strongly appeals to you
• As an IT functional analyst you constantly interact with your colleagues. You are able to communicate your ideas in a smooth, structured and convincing way. Given the international context, English is no problem for you. Although Dutch is often used in communication with certain businesses, we are moving more and more to a fully English working environment.
• Within KBC you have a lot of freedom to fill in your workplace and working hours (Working from home, from the various head offices, co-work places). Location is no obstacle to the use of the right talent. You determine the working arrangements in dialogue with your team. Collaboration via collaboration tools is therefore no problem for you.
• As a base you work from Leuven, Brussels, Ghent or Mechelen. Often teams are spread over two locations.