The Talent Operations Liaison will be responsible for the implementation of business decisions, changes, updates & policies ensuring the Talent Partners can focus on supporting our leaders & teams.
The role will mainly focus on driving the processes related to the organization structure & employee lifecycle ensuring consistency.
The advisor will ensure that all aspects of the changes are implemented correctly and on time resulting in excellent data quality.
Location: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at HQ, Anderlecht; Tuesday and Thursday at Braine
• Management of the organization structure: accountable for the business structure in TalentShare
• Ensure the recruitment & on boarding process is running seamlessly creating a great experience for our new hires
• Promotions & off cycle increases : advice and operational follow up
• Off boarding : preparation of exit package, advise Talent Partner & explain to impacted employee
• Reviews & updates policies and provides guidance and interpretation
• Ensure timely & accurate implementation of changes in TalentShare as single source of key talent data.
• Process ownership /improvement for assigned processes
• Guide Talent partners in preparation , communication and follow-up of the global processes (performance & compensation review, TOR, …).
• Provide local reports for assigned business area adding analysis & trends supported by the specialist in the Talent & Reward Operations team