Would you like the opportunity to apply your skills in a fast-paced international organisation to ensure a sustainable future energy supply? Do you like variety, working with a great team to put your stamp on the way things are done? Can you deliver excellent HR project management support to our new markets around the globe? Are you familiar with HR business partnering and able to engage the business in various HR areas? Then we would like to hear from you!
HR Project Manager / Business Partner
You will take up a newly created position and will join an international team of highly competent HR colleagues dedicated to support and bring value to our business. We have an informal and dynamic work environment with colleagues placed in DK, UK, the Netherlands and Belgium. You will report to the regional HR Manager. You will combine two roles:
- 50% HR project management for our new markets (APAC, US, etc.);
- Creating HR project plans to enter new markets and tracking progress
- Outlining key milestones, risks, resource requirements
- Supporting and creating reporting instruments including project scorecards and the KPI's that drive them.
- Engaging with cross-functional stakeholders, supporting the coordination
- Investigating local HR practices and legislation
- 50% HR business partnering for our Oostende site (125 employees, blue and white collars);
- Sound boarding with our managers, supporting them in their people management role
- Focusing on the employee lifecycle; from recruitment, performance and development, engagement to exit
- Defining and following up on HR policies and collective bargaining agreements
- Supporting HR projects and HR initiatives
We are looking for a candidate who has experience from a similar position in an international company. Your project management skills are key. Next to this, you should have sufficient knowledge about Belgian Labour Law. You have strong communication skills and can speak and write Dutch and English fluently. We expect you to have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
As a person, you have a positive and professional approach to your assignments, and you are a team player with a “can-do” attitude. You have good problem solving and analytical skills. You thrive in a high-pressure environment and you have proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and make best use of the available resources. You are willing to travel approximately 40 days a year.
We offer you an exciting job in rapidly growing international company with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Our people are our key assets. We provide an inspiring environment with the ambition to become global leader in the offshore wind market.
Your primary work location will be Oostende, Belgium, and you will also be expected to travel to other sites and to our new markets if needed.
Applications are handled as of May 2019. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +2500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.