The International Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, engagement, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Setting up, implementing and maintaining the HR Strategy by translating the corporate vision and strategy into concrete policies and guidelines, where possible global. This in close collaboration with the CEO and the entire Management team and with respect to local legislation.
- Manage an effective and efficient recruitment and selection process, guaranteeing to recruit the best possible candidates, fitting the culture and able to collaborate to achieve the corporate objectives. This in respect with the developed policies and budget. In this he/she supports the line managers in their recruiting activities.
- Final responsibility regarding a correct personnel administration management. Salary administration, social legislation, etc. Develop and maintain clear policies and systems (including E-HR) regarding absences, bonusses and compensation to guarantee internal and external honesty and correctness and never lead to dissatisfaction of involved employees.
- Coach all employees in their individual development path, guaranteeing as well the employability of all the employees, as guaranteeing that needed skills and competences are continuously assessed and further developed in line with the company objectives and with respect of the foreseen budget.
- Assist the CEO in corporate communication issues aiming to support a motivating and open culture where all employees give and receive constructive feedback at all levels in the importance of the organization. This as well intra- as inter departmental. This includes all events related to team building and/or CSR.
- Comply with local and international legal requirements by studying new legislation and advising management on necessary actions.