As HR Coordinator you will support the Head of HR and the two HR Officers responsible for lawyers and staff as well as Learning & Development. The HR Coordinator reports to the HR Officers. The successful candidate will join our Brussels office and will occasionally be asked to work from the Antwerp office.
The key tasks are the following:
Support on Learning & Development
- You will assure the practical follow-up of in-house training sessions (invitations, follow-up on the needs of the trainer, catering in liaison with the department Business Services, attendance registration, feedback gathering, follow-up on invoicing and payment, …);
- You will assure the practical follow-up of global training sessions (request approval from managers, check availabilities with participants, registration, send placeholders, …);
- You will provide administrative support on L&D (maintain training overview, regular distribution of overview to the managers,…).
- You will provide administrative support on secondments (review of secondment letters, follow-up on reception of signed letters, follow-up on documents relevant briefings, …)
- You will follow-up on contracts with external consultants and other changes in contractual terms;
- You will maintain the HR database and you will follow-up on reporting (headcount, absence, overtime, …);
- You will provide general administrative support (plan and prepare recurring meetings, create HR documents, draft minutes, invoice handling, …);
- You will support the HR officers in the preparation of the monthly catch-up meetings with the business;
- You will provide support in various HR processes and projects (communication, reporting, informing stakeholders, creating presentations, planning meetings, …).